Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ewooooooooooooooo!!! Presenting...


A 3 years thought has been put to action at looooooooong last! Yup!
To blog... I have kept diaries when i was 12 - 17 years old and never got to writing it once i started college.
Now entering into my 'oh so old for this and that' period of my life, i decided to give it a shot with my hubby's support and encouragement. Ooooooooo it's happening too fast! I don't know what to write, how to write - here's how it all started :


Last night at the 'makan place' in Sunway Mentari with my close buddy, Galvin and my hubby - Galvin was ranting on his new found interest in internet marketing. Me playing with 'Tower Bloxx 3D' on Ed's iPhone while Ed was listening to the oh so familiar topic patiently. Galvin shared with us that he has been blogging and making some money out of it and that made him interested to look into more options on how he can optimize his blog business. ( i was cursing at my disfunctional fingers / eyes coordination as the tower bloxx kept on missing it's targetted points - I am supposed to build towers as high as possible to earn a well populate city. For further info on the addictive game, google Tower Bloxx 3D ).

"Surprisingly, Wendy, i always thought you would have gone into blogging but you never did and i wonder why. That's the last thing i saw myself doing but hey i am a blogger now and i am enjoying every bit of it. It has improved on my grammar and style of writing and what's more! I AM MAKING SOME DARN US Dollars!" "So why in the world aren't you a blogger already?"

I stopped my game play and looked at him with the 'you must be kidding dude. Me???!!! Blog??!! I can't write for nuts and i don't have the flare for it and for whatever i am going to blog on, no one would have finished reading my thoughts and rants for goodness sake! I will bore everyone to death!' (Well, after the 'look' i gave, i translated the 'stare message' into words to him.)

"Aiyo Wendy, it does not matter. You write it your own style, your own way. No right or wrong to it. IT's YOU. Don't have to talk about flares and such. Let me ask you, do you like to b&*$@ about things?"

"YES!" (me with the guilty face)...

"So?! Just b&*$@ about things and there you have a blog! Easy..."

"Yeah easy!" My hubby seconded and echoed the affirmation. And it went on and on with all the goodness of blogging for about 20mins. Finally i said "Will see about it. But i still can't write for NUTS. Readers gonna be bored to death!!!!!"

AND IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN with the 2 devils trying to con me into blogging. but guess what? THEY WON!!! ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH So here I am, blogging about how this first blog of mine came to place and yadayada... I am soooooooooooo boring!!!! But the heck with it; ITS MY BLOG AND I AM ALLOWED TO JUST SAY ANYTHING I WANT!!!

Blahhhhh...

Conclusion: How shall I put it...??? :) Back to my Twitter...

2 comments:

  1. What an entertaining piece of virgin blog.. honestly.. :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just said that to encourage me more, i know what's my position :P

    ReplyDelete