Monday, May 25, 2009

A day at My Montessori

Glad to be back at kindy!!! Been a way for a week due to fever, cold, cough and throat infection!!!! This is the first time i looked forward to going back to work! How can anyone stay away from those lovely and adorable kids for even a single day?

I was afraid none of them will remember me, but as what Doe said (my principal) they definately will and can remember! Silly me!!! :P

Schedule in a brief:

8.30am :
Arrived @ kindy

8.30am - 9.30am :
Children's arrival and outdoor play

9.30am :
Circle time (this is when we teachers make a circle with the kids singing songs)

9.45am :
Cleaning time (kids washes hands before snack time - and they do it all by themselves,except 2 of 'em - Sebastian T. and Sashi)

9.45am - 10.30am :
Snack time + wash up. They had biscuit and apple.

10.30am - 11.00am :
Coloring time (this month's theme is revolving around 'occupation' - today the kids colored 'doctor' and 'cook'). A total of 10 'Masterpieces' of artwork from my potential artists! Actually it was more of a scribble; red face/yellow hands/blue
hair, so on... you get the jeez!

11.00am :
Mandarin class (should have recorded the kids trying to learn and speak in Mandarin!! Especially the 'kwai lo' kids.... i can't wipe my smile off my face the whole time. Which also equates to me learning some Mandarin!!! They did more coloring but this time, it was in Chinese - Mr. Postman and Mr Fireman. I totally have forgotten how it's said, dang!

11.30am :
Wash up and lunch time! They had pasta today! Most of them usually have 2nd servings! "I want more!"

12.00pm :
Bathe time (yeap! we bathe the kids!!!!)

12.30pm :
Nap time. Some will go home. We teachers will have our mini lunch.

1.30pm :
Wake up and play!

2.00pm :
Wash up and snack again! This time they had bun and grapes.

2.30pm :
Play time AGAIN!!!!

3.00pm :
Ms Wendy leaves the kindy and calls it a day! SIGHING happily but with a heavy heart to leave the children. :(



Here are some pictures i took during one of the student's birthday 2 weeks ago! His name is Benjamin Benjak.

Benjamin Benjak - His 4th birthday


Emily - hating her party hat



Indy - getting annoyed at me taking her pic!


Emily, again - offering some cakes to me :)


The children having a feast - sugar high after the party!!!!




Upcoming : A little info on what is Montessori.

No comments:

Post a Comment