Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My toy poodle



Week 1 : July 3 2009 - Presenting.... TIM TAM


I finally got a dog!!! The nicest birthday present I ever had.... :) My hubby got it for me from the Pet's World Expo at Midvalley 2 weeks ago. It was an instantaneous decision. Everything happened so fast I was just overwhelmed!

His name is Tim Tam... It took me 2 days to come up with the perfect name for him. I did not want anything to directly represent anything in relation to his color brown. As usual, we got the range of 'brownie' to 'chocolate' to 'chue ku lek' to 'momo'. Sigh! So predictable.

Ed and I tried coming up with more unique names... Ed came up with 'D.J' and I, 'Mokona' (from the Tsubasa Chronicles cartoon series... The white fluffy thing is just so adorable. I thought something Japanese will be stunning... and different. However, it just cannot make it... It's not him.

I asked my godfamily for ideas...couldn't really come up with someting cute and unique till Serah mention Tim Tam. I loved it and hence, decided on it. It's just perfect... still brown and chocolaty but without being too obvious about it. :)

He is so likeable he creates instant attraction and impact on everyone he meets. Expecially my god sister, Keren. Should have ssen how she carried Tim Tam around each time. I urged her to get one for Lizzie... Pete said that if she does, it will actually be for herself instead of Lizzie. LOL!

In the midst of researching more of toy poodle breed... I need to potty train him fast!!! i don't want my in-laws to kill me when he pee pee and poo poo everywhere! I guess the plan is to send him to an obedient school soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am Ken.

    Congratulations on having such a lovely pet.

    I love doggies too.

    Your poodle a real CUTIE.

    Do check out my blog

    www.koolcampus.wordpress.com

    I do blog about dogs from time to time...

    share me your views on dog training, hah.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete